Vacancy - Cafeteria Manager / Chef
Cafeteria Manager / Chef
An exciting opportunity exists for the newly created position of Cafeteria Manager / Chef at Sacred Heart College.
The primary responsibility of the Cafeteria Manager / Chef is to ensure the effective operation of the College’s Canteen, particularly the provision of healthy and nutritious food and drink choices to students.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Plan and manage the catering requirements of the College’s Canteen.
· Manage the purchasing/ordering requirements for the College’s Canteen and Faculty Catering needs.
· Manage the College’s Canteen staff and volunteers.
· Ensure a high standard of hygiene is maintained at all times.
· An understanding and working knowledge of OHS requirements for a canteen environment.
The successful applicant must have experience in catering management and formal recognised qualifications as a Chef are essential.
Applicants must complete the Application Form, including the names and contact details of three referees and submit this information by 4.00pm Monday 26 August, 2013.
General Information for Applicants
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education and be involved in co-curricular activities as part of general duties.
A current Working With Children Certificate and Police Clearance are required.
Sacred Heart College is a smoke free environment
Applications should be marked 'Confidential' and addressed to:
Sacred Heart College
Wangara WA 6947